Saturday, February 20, 2010

Water Taxi Between Maui And Kona Inexpensive Travel Within Belize?

Inexpensive travel within Belize? - water taxi between maui and kona

I am planning a trip to Belize and want to go more cities or areas, while I am there. I plan to Chetumal, Mexico, and from there. In summary, I would like to Chetumal -> San Ignacio -> Belize City -> San Pedro / Ambergris Caye -> Corozal -> Chetumal -> Cancun. I travel quite found (the end of the trip I can do, taxi / taxi and bus) struck with the city of Belize, but I have difficulties in finding information about travel to Chetumal - -> with the San Ignacio -> Belize City without a fortune issue. Does anybody know where I can find information on the buses that travel between these cities? Or do you know another way I could get between the cities is not too expensive? Any help is welcome! THanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment