Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Java Cover Letter Sample What Changes Should I Make To My Cover Letter?

What changes should I make to my Cover Letter? - java cover letter sample

I have a BS in computer science, but I graduated 3 years ago and have not for a job in my professional field. Recently I got an answer, if for jobs on Monster.com and CareerBuilder. Should I make changes to my cover letter? Thank you for taking the time to check them. :)

NAME
Phone Number
Address
E

To whom it may concern:


My name is Christopher Napier, and recently graduated from Indiana State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science. I'm in a career in engineering, mathematics, writing, or are interested in humanitarian services. I monitor the news on VMS America in Louisville, Kentucky. My current work keeps me very up to date on news, sports and politics.

My main area of concentration during my studies as Java, Assembly Language, Mathematics and Object Oriented Programming. Upon entering college, I chose the computer science major, because I thought it would be difficult and the degree of availability impressiveble in four years. Despite the strong programming, I am interested in the field of employment, whether computer-related or not. I consider myself a very good communicator and problem solve.

I am available to travel around the world for the right job. This bothers me not to travel, as part of my work, and I am very flexible on working hours and wages. I am willing to accept any position that puts me in a respectable career.


Thank you for taking the time to check my curriculum vitae,

0 comments:

Post a Comment