Friday, December 25, 2009

Truck Transmissions I Have A Chevrolet Truck Transmission Question?

I have a chevrolet truck transmission question? - truck transmissions

I have a Chevrolet pick-up 96 half-ton full-size RWD automatic transmission in it. conversely, it is lost. I have access to the transmission 95, but the harness is supposedly different. Is it possible to do the work in 95 trucks of 96 as a kit, adapter cable, etc. If found no idea where to. I know that everything else just bolt the issue electronically. Thank you for your time. chris

1 comments:

Robert LaFrieda 442 said...

trans has another new computer to make the change that you need a professional to solve it for you. the son goes into the valve body. You can use with the valve body of the age. Go on line to ask. Transmission such as the Millennium Development Goals, in contact with a hot rod shop and questions about the conversion from one year to another.

Post a Comment